You can never follow enough cool accounts on Instagram. There are even accounts of people who don’t just post pictures of their lunch these days. Here’s a couple of accounts you definitely should not miss out on…
1. Pablo Rochat is an artist who loves playing with emojis. He also has the strongest and most inventive Story game on Instagram.
2. Denny’s Diner’s Instagram is a perfect example of the way they present themselves online: very, very weird.
TWENTY-EIGHTEEN HERE WE COME. NO MORE BEING A LIL SHRIMP, ONLY ROOM FOR BIG GAINS. THE DAYS OF BEING A LITERAL TINY LIL’ SHRIMP ARE IN 2017. NEW YEAR, NEW MUSCLES. CORE DAY. TAIL DAY. THAT’S IT. LET’S GET LIFTIN—THOSE WEIGHTS, AND ALSO OUR SELF ESTEEM, MY DUDES. NOW LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION: BRO, DO YOU EVEN SHRIMP?? SORRY IF THAT DIDN’T MAKE SENSE, TOO BUSY LIFTIN TO CRAFT COGENT MEMERY AND WORDPLAY. NOW… SOMEBODY SPOT ME.
3. Oreo’s Instagram account is very easy on the eyes.
4. Moosejaw Madness: come for the beautiful mountaineering pictures, stay for the hilariously weird captions.
Hopefully that's a cloud and not one of those big spaceships from Independence Day. And if it is indeed a big spaceship, hopefully a satellite technician and a pilot team up and figure out that they need to upload a virus to take it down.⠀ ⠀ photo cred: @beauriebe @therileymarshall ⠀ *⠀ *⠀ *⠀ #MoosejawMadness #lovethemadness #LTM #funny #influencer #outdoors #hiking #mountains #trails #adventure #funnygram #outdoorwomen #womenwhohike ⠀ ⠀
5. Pete Souza used to be Barack Obama’s official photographer – now whenever Donald Trump does something insane, Souza throws shade by posting pictures of Obama doing the opposite.
6. Laetitia Ky is an Ivorian artist who creates the most amazing sculptures using just her hair.
7. Mylidldiary has everything you truly need: Lidl and puns.
8. Sahibcantsingh went viral when his sister tweeted about his weird and hilarious Instagram antics.
This thanksgiving I am most thankful for my neighbors. I’ll be honest, when they first moved in we were nervous about living next door to two Native Americans (we don’t recycle). As we got to know them better, we realized they were actually not judgmental, and also not Native American—they were Chinese. Baozhai and her husband are two of the most caring, most loving, and most Chinese people I have ever met in my life. Even though Baozhai once hit our mailbox, we are thankful that it was only the mailbox and not our garage. Baozhai has backed into her own garage. If there is one thing I’ll say about Baozhai it’s that she is resourceful. She once set up cones around the tree in her front yard so that she wouldn't reverse into it. She ended up reversing directly into it, twice, but she did have the right idea with the cones. Aside from destroying private property, Bhaozai has also driven directly through a traffic circle.
9. Wallyfound: A ‘Where’s Waldo’ inspired travel account, where he’s slightly easier to spot than in the books.
10. Sir Patrick Stewart: the pictures and videos with his dog will warm your cold, dead heart.
11. Suki the cat visits the most incredible places, and may be the most photogenic cat there is.
12. Canadian comedian Nathan Fielder once got in trouble with Instagram for sharing some ‘accidentally’ ‘sexy’ pictures.
13. Musician Anderson .Paak’s Instagram is even better when you zoom out…
14. And last, but not least… our own Instagram account. Where we give a glimpse into the future…
Where we share beautiful love stories…
And the most unexpected interactions from social media.
So don’t be afraid… follow us!