You can never follow enough cool accounts on Instagram. There are even accounts of people who don’t just post pictures of their lunch these days. Here’s a couple of accounts you definitely should not miss out on…
1. Pablo Rochat is an artist who loves playing with emojis. He also has the strongest and most inventive Story game on Instagram.
2. Denny’s Diner’s Instagram is a perfect example of the way they present themselves online: very, very weird.
3. Oreo’s Instagram account is very easy on the eyes.
4. Moosejaw Madness: come for the beautiful mountaineering pictures, stay for the hilariously weird captions.
5. Pete Souza used to be Barack Obama’s official photographer – now whenever Donald Trump does something insane, Souza throws shade by posting pictures of Obama doing the opposite.
6. Laetitia Ky is an Ivorian artist who creates the most amazing sculptures using just her hair.
7. Mylidldiary has everything you truly need: Lidl and puns.
8. Sahibcantsingh went viral when his sister tweeted about his weird and hilarious Instagram antics.
9. Wallyfound: A ‘Where’s Waldo’ inspired travel account, where he’s slightly easier to spot than in the books.
10. Sir Patrick Stewart: the pictures and videos with his dog will warm your cold, dead heart.
11. Suki the cat visits the most incredible places, and may be the most photogenic cat there is.
12. Canadian comedian Nathan Fielder once got in trouble with Instagram for sharing some ‘accidentally’ ‘sexy’ pictures.
13. Musician Anderson .Paak’s Instagram is even better when you zoom out…
14. And last, but not least… our own Instagram account. Where we give a glimpse into the future…
Where we share beautiful love stories…
And the most unexpected interactions from social media.
So don’t be afraid… follow us!