We all have our hobbies. Some people collect things, some play sports. Others, like comedian Joe Lycett, imitate pictures of famous people.
1. He started with just copying her facial expressions.
2. And then he started to add props.
3. It’s often just whatever he can find.
4. Though he does go for a bit more accuracy every now and then.
5. When she wears a jacket seemingly made of tea towels, he’ll make one himself.
6. When she wears a boxy suit, well…
7. If there are more people in the picture, he’ll find a way to solve that.
8. He can take these pictures anywhere, really.
9. It can be hard to decide who truly wore it best.
10. The photos don’t need to be recent.
11. Just… wow.
12. Such a show-off.
13. This one’ll make you turn red.
14. Okay this is just two pictures of her, sorry about that.
But other than this, Joe’s a normal guy.
Follow us on Instagram for even more great stuff from the world of social media!