There is no picture or video on the internet that cannot be made more magical by editing wizard Jesse McLaren.
1. That poor little Porg from the new Star Wars trailer is a lot less cute now.
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) October 10, 2017
2. Sometimes his edits are very subtle, for devious reasons. Let’s hope it works.
I photoshopped a flesh-light into the background of this photo please RT so one day it accidentally get's used in an article. pic.twitter.com/HdDNMTYkDu
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) June 27, 2017
3. He’s honest about his learning process.
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) October 27, 2016
4. He sure figured it out though.
What happens when u wear a green tie on TV 😭 pic.twitter.com/gAohulqeck
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) March 16, 2017
5. It’s all for our benefit.
Why you never wear GREEN on TV🤗 pic.twitter.com/IsC8TuE3Ei
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) July 28, 2017
6. Sometimes Jesse’s edits are so good you might believe it’s real.
😭HOLY SHIT😭 pic.twitter.com/OgCLU22nIw
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) January 19, 2017
7. MARIO NO.
HELP! I can't stop photoshopping shirtless Mario into the cast of The Jersey Shore. pic.twitter.com/VtruW34tyF
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) September 21, 2017
8. He created the game “Where’s Ceelo?”
I edited Ceelo Green into the background of pics of Trump in his apartment and holy shit 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/VurY7DMJ1w
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) February 13, 2017
9. Realizing things are puns take him on a real journey.
That moment you realize "The Beatles" is a pun. pic.twitter.com/O7PhM4TtzP
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) March 1, 2017
10. They can really blow his mind.
That moment you realize why his name is Eminem. pic.twitter.com/nR6w9imWl1
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) May 31, 2017
11. Especially when they’re about him.
The moment you realize "PUN-INTENDED" is a PUN. pic.twitter.com/tx72BMwbMi
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) September 27, 2017
12. The only way ‘It’ would have been even scarier.
Anyway here's the "It" trailer with Donald Trump. pic.twitter.com/kwpDSffEB5
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) April 7, 2017
13. Some edits will make you poop your pants – and not just because of the yogurt.
No, YOU spent Labor Day weekend putting Michael Meyers into the background of Activia commercials. pic.twitter.com/kdtNF2PvbK
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) September 3, 2017
14. He even discovered Taylor Swift’s Game of Thrones cameo.
I edited TAYLOR SWIFT into last night's GAME OF THRONES and she fits in PERFECTLY 😱😱😱☠️ pic.twitter.com/4WxQ0YawnO
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) August 29, 2017
15. Make sure you follow his hilarious Instagram as well.
All my Instagram stories are movies scenes because real life is meh. pic.twitter.com/TtR9G4NByr
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) August 13, 2017