Denny’s is an American breakfast diner, and might just be the company with the most bizarre social media presence.
1. This journey of weirdness starts with their Twitter account.
"you’re eating dessert for breakfast? what are you, eight?"
first of all, yes
— Denny's (@DennysDiner) October 17, 2017
2. Their Instagram is truly grate.
3. Yeah, please don’t do this.
pan pals are like pen pals except they mail each other the same pancake back and forth it’s pretty unsettling actually
— Denny's (@DennysDiner) October 10, 2017
4. Please follow these instructions.
5. Oh god.
imagine if eggs screamed every time you cracked them open
— Denny's (@DennysDiner) October 26, 2017
6. They’re pretty savage on Tumblr as well.
7. Checks out.
└⚠️ this folder is empty
— Denny's (@DennysDiner) August 31, 2017
8. How dare you even think they altered this image in any way.
9. Asked and answered.
here is a scary thought: sentient broccoli
— Denny's (@DennysDiner) November 9, 2017
11. Their pun game is almost unparalleled.
12. They’re risk takers.
13. Denny’s knows their way around a meme.
i am a:
🔘 meme destruction
— Denny's (@DennysDiner) August 22, 2017
14. Just… wow.
15. They truly go all out.
16. There is only one word that truly sums up Denny’s’ social media team: Eggcelent.
Her: he’s probably thinking about other girls…
Him: i am egg pic.twitter.com/mJJE6TxFeK
— Denny's (@DennysDiner) August 3, 2017
Did you know you can also follow us on Instagram?! You should!