When a brand jumps in on a meme, it’s usually one of two things: hilarious or extremely awkward. Since a lot of people think a meme is ruined as soon as brands get in on it, Aldi UK played it safe and jumped in on one from two years ago: the ‘Livin’ on a Prayer‘ meme.
1. If you’re familiar with the Bon Jovi song ‘Livin’ on a Prayer,’ and, let’s face it, you probably are, then you can see what Aldi UK is doing here…
2. Fiona knows.
3. And Alison actually answers Aldi’s question.
4. Haidée has a different take.
5. Katie tossed a sweet one in there as well.
6. It’s something that mostly makes sense when you actually see the meme.
7. Julia’s memory of the song has been permanently rewritten.
8. But of course, there’s a sour response.
9. Fortunately, Sam knows how to help him out.
Follow us on Instagram for more gems from the world of social media!