Everyone who has a Facebook or Instagram account might have seen ads for weird products. Although we do enjoy the weirdness, we are wondering who really buys these products..
1. This guy recently had his first experience with Wish and shared it on Twitter.
I've never been to Wish before and I saw this ad for their products and I cant decide what products I want most. The keychains, the Nick Cage pants, the literal sex toy, or that creepy animal tube that children can pee in. What a time to be alive pic.twitter.com/nOsAD8fLBA
— Benjammin (@SoundedDoughnut) October 6, 2019
2. This image probably scared him for life.
3. True love’s keychains.
4. You can’t say no to these Nicolas Cage pants.
5. What can we say?
6. Nicolas Cage seems to have a great face for products.
Here’s the gem of a recommendation I got recently:https://t.co/ytPn1lKK5B
— Anni (@astralb3rry) September 11, 2019
7. There’s a lot more to explore on this website.
on todays episode of why on earth is the wish app advertising these products to me pic.twitter.com/hAOTAMjNlJ
— zankou chicken (@CyberBully92) October 6, 2019
8. Brace yourselves.
9. Can someone explain us the goal of this product?
10. This product leaves us more disturbed than relaxed.
11. People react with their own findings. Does anyone want some ‘snow’?
— Jake👻 (@jookkEd) October 6, 2019
12. And as you probably already expected, there’s more weird stuff happening on this webshop.
This week on: Wish Is Totally A Legitimate Site And Recommends The Best Products pic.twitter.com/LyI59h1PK6
— Rhiannon McFadden (@TheIrishFarm) October 6, 2019
13. These ads might say something about your browser history.
14. Easy clean!
15. Wish has a huge range of products that make you cringe.
Today’s inexplicable Wish products are: pic.twitter.com/KLnIyTmPfm
— I'm That Hazel🕯️ (@HazelMonforton) September 14, 2019
16. Is this fashion?
17. No doubt you’ll be seen with this bike light.
18. Imagine your partner wearing these.
19. Or THESE?
That wolf one reminded me of this, oh god. pic.twitter.com/CLV2dk053F
— 𝕷𝖑𝖊𝖜 𝖉𝖊𝖑 𝖂𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖍 – TRANS RIGHTS (@NylePudding) September 14, 2019
20. Because you definitely want this in your house, or wherever it is designed to be.
Don’t forget this one pic.twitter.com/LkU843PqLH
— aidan the guy (@AidanSharrocks) September 11, 2019
21. Thanks Ellen, thanks.
I had to see these cursed Wish products, so you have to too. pic.twitter.com/cDPmWvcJzO
— Ellen Rose (@icklenellierose) September 11, 2019
22. This one in particular gives us nightmares.
23. Imagine wearing these.
I see your weird nightmare adds and raise you another. pic.twitter.com/L41YZSHeBY
— J Helf (@NobiOne_Kenobi) September 12, 2019
24. Last but not least, nothing can top this.
i see this and raise u this screenshot of the single worst product that has ever been advertised towards me pic.twitter.com/nSTpCi9Ebk
— todd coward🏳️🌈 (@ebthet) September 12, 2019
By the way, are you following our Instagram page yet?