We’re living in a simulation, right?
1. It started with this innocent question from Spongebob, wondering about Johnson’s nickname.
— SpongeBob (@SpongeBob) June 1, 2018
2. But Spongebob fan Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson needs some clarification.
Hi Bob, which nickname are you referring to? Big Daddy? The Rock? Samoan Thor? Beef Piston? Or the inappropriate one I earned back in college?
Ps, love your work.
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) June 3, 2018
3. What could Spongebob’s inappropriate college nicknames be?
We earned one or two cool names ourselves back in boating school 😂.
P.S. Do you smell what the Bob is cooking? (It’s Krabby Patties btw)
— SpongeBob (@SpongeBob) June 3, 2018
4. One of his nicknames clearly stands out, and it needs to become a thing.
Dwayne "The Beef Piston" Johnson™
— KWierso (@KWierso) June 3, 2018
5. But Danielle asks the most important question of all…
are you sure “beef piston” isn’t the inappropriate name you earned back in college?
— Danielle Stroud (@daniellestroud) June 3, 2018
Well, whatever his nickname was in college, it will have to fit his look.
Oh, hi there. Now that you’re here, why don’t you follow our Instagram?