Even the biggest rock stars in the world turn into total dads at some point.
1. Editor D. Patrick Rodgers noticed something adorable and hilarious on Mick Jagger’s son Lucas’ Instagram account.
2. Let’s take a good look at them.
3. Thanks for the warning, dad.
4. It definitely is.
5. So much fun!
6. Better late than never.
it's so good. I like that one of the coolest men of all time finally fell into full-on middle-age dad mode at the age of like 93
— J.R. Lind (@jrlind) May 30, 2018
7. And apparently it’s a family trait, because Lucas does the same thing to his dad.
equally as good: his son returning the favor pic.twitter.com/hrekmBfFIi
— noah (@__fondlinson__) May 31, 2018
8. Just look at this.
9. And finally, D. Patrick asks an important question…
Can you imagine being like “ugh dad shut up” to the guy who wrote “Jumpin’ Jack Flash”
— d. patrick rodgers (@dpatrickrodgers) May 30, 2018
Thanks for the tip, Evert!
We have an Instagram you can leave dad comments on as well, you know….