1. People are getting a truly absurd amount of emails from companies who have to change their privacy policies.
— Jeremy Vine (@theJeremyVine) May 22, 2018
2. It’s truly getting out of hand.
*Opens box of cereal*
— nadim (@nadimpatel_) May 23, 2018
3. Sorry not sorry for getting that song stuck in your head.
Hey I just met you
and this is crazy
But here's my number
so I, the data subject, has given explicit consent to the processing of this personal data for one or more specified purposes per article 9 section 2A of the General Data Protection Regulation (#GDPR) to call me maybe
— John Egan (@jegania) May 24, 2018
4. The amount of emails is becoming unbearable.
— Andrew Bloch (@AndrewBloch) May 24, 2018
5. A solution we can get behind.
— Sammy Paul (@ICOEPR) May 24, 2018
6. They just keep on coming.
— Jordan Coombe (@Jordan_Coombe) May 24, 2018
7. Et tu, cats?
— David Court; Writer, dreamweaver, idiot 💬 (@FoldsFive) May 24, 2018
8. It’s the healthy thing to do.
— Amelia Dimoldenberg (@ameliadimz) May 23, 2018
9. The horror…
*in bed with a man*
*things started getting heated*
*clothes start coming off*
*i slowly open my legs, a small voice can be heard from inside me*
— Perri-Nicole (@perrigame) May 24, 2018
10. You don’t want to get slapped with a fine beyond the grave.
— Kati (@katij_25) May 23, 2018
11. They’ll always find a way.
> Unsubscribe from service
> Delete email account
> Sell everything, live in Himalayas
> Make fire in mountain cave
> Homing pigeon appears
> Has message tied to leg
— Daryl Ginn (@darylginn) May 23, 2018
12. Jesus Christ.
Me: Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be th-
— Joe Murphy (@Jurphy8) May 23, 2018
13. Those lucky bastards.
— Arena Flowers (@ArenaFlowers) May 24, 2018
14. It’s like being visited by the ghosts of privacy policies past.
*buys water bottle from cycling website 7 years ago*
— Pundamentalism (@Pundamentalism) May 24, 2018
15. Well, guess what YOU JUST DID?
— Doctor P 🧔🏻 (@doctorpcircus) May 24, 2018
Are you following our Instagram yet?