It’s Girl Scout Cookie season in the United States. Girl Scouts from all over the country try to sell people cookies to raise money. They try all kinds of creative methods to get people to buy from them. Six year-old Charity Joy from Georgia went viral with her cookie-inspired version of Childish Gambino’s ‘Redbone’. Thanks to Stephen Colbert, she was able to meet her idol, leading to adorable television.
1. About two weeks ago, Seymore Harrison Jr. posted this video of him and his six year-old daughter Charity Joy singing their own version of Childish Gambino’s hit song ‘Redbone‘.
2. The video went viral, and people melted for the girl.
3. Seymore is a proud dad.
4. Last night, Donald Glover (AKA Childish Gambino) visited The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and got a surprise visit from Charity Joy and her dad.
5. Glover’s gesture to the little girl is getting a lot of praise.
7. It’s probably for the best that he didn’t.
8. Donald Glover will probably get some, too, after eating all those cookies.
9. She’s certainly getting things done.
10. The girl was beaming joy after meeting her idol – especially since he bought all of her cookies.
*wipes away tear of joy*
Follow us on Instagram for more gems from the world of social media!
When Subway is the sensible one… 😅 Follow us for more gems from the world of social media! . . . . #thebestsocialmedia #social #socialmedia #socialmediamarketing #marketing #followus #funny #lol #rofl #lmao #twitter #subway #sandwich #babies #babynames #monsterenergy #chegg #groupon #mfm #sandwich #food #names