Get ready for the next crazy new food trend…
1. Food blog The Takeout wrote about this “hot new trend” you’ve probably never heard of before: eating food out of a bowl.
2. A lot of people noticed, and could only react with a healthy dose of sarcasm.
And here I’ve been eating my cereal like this pic.twitter.com/t7sqidaCHY
— RJ (@Yeeda89) May 22, 2018
3. Hey, whatever works for you.
You’ve got one up on me… pic.twitter.com/WXoFTq3guN
— MattisonBrooks (@MattisonBrooks) May 22, 2018
4. Geoff was pretty close.
5. It made Kristopher’s life so much easier.
Thank you, I think I’m going to steal this idea and use it when I eat soup. It will be a lot less messy now. Any other advice you have keep it coming! I have all these loaves of bread but I never want to eat the whole loaf. Any suggestions?
— kristopher keene (@KristopherKeene) May 22, 2018
6. Honestly, where have these so-called ‘bowls’ been all our lives?
And here I’ve been eating my soup out of a shot glass this whole time, man what will these clever people think of next with their revolutionary trends?
— AlphaOmegaSin (@AlphaOmegaSin) May 22, 2018
7. Chipotle is also intrigued by this radical ‘bowl’ idea.
8. DiGiorno can’t even finish their joke.
“Bowl Pizza” is hot new trend where just kidding don’t put pizza in a bowl it barely needs a plate.
— DiGiorno (@DiGiorno) May 22, 2018
9. The bowl lobby is definitely behind this.
10. The trends just keep on coming.
“Saying the Obvious” is hot new trend where you say the obvious
— TheGlare (@TheGlare_TM) May 22, 2018
11. Consider our minds blown.
“Cup coffee” is a hot new trend where you drink coffee out of a cup. pic.twitter.com/ULVx2dIl4D
— Rita Panahi (@RitaPanahi) May 22, 2018
12. For all you hipsters out there looking to be the first with every new trend – this is the next big thing:
“Cup drinks” are a hot new trend where you drink drinks out of a cup
— Did it end yet? (@NickyDommy) May 22, 2018
Thanks for the tip, Dave!
Are you following our Instagram yet?