Since Donald Trump became president of the United States, Americans who oppose him have become increasingly more creative in their ways of protesting him. ‘Cards Against Humanity,’ a card game that is as rude as it is hilarious, has come up with their own way to troll Trump. Specifically his plan to build a wall on the US-Mexico border.
1. They bought a piece of land right on that border to make it as difficult for the Trump administration as possible, and they’re letting their fans join in.
The government is being run by a toilet. We have no choice… we are going to save America and attempt to keep our brand relevant in 2017
Join in and for $15 we’ll send you six America-saving surprises this December: https://t.co/o1BFmokO9W
— CardsAgainstHumanity (@CAH) November 14, 2017
2. Here’s how it works.
— laura olin (@lauraolin) November 14, 2017
3. People are EXCITED.
4. Maybe a little too excited.
Not gonna lie, I’m kind of turned on right now.
— cocoon (@JustForHT) November 15, 2017
5. Kulraj sees a golden opportunity for international expansion.
— Kulraj Smagh (@kulrajss) November 15, 2017
6. The FAQ for this troll-tastic idea has people rolling on the floor.
— fall🍂 (@summer_thai) November 14, 2017
7. There’s more where that came from.
This FAQ =o) pic.twitter.com/WLlq7WzRIX
— Sarah Walls (@sarahmwalls) November 15, 2017
8. A lot more.
The cards against humanity holiday promotion FAQ is the best thing I’ve seen in a long time pic.twitter.com/dTJeTZr9iB
— kate cockerham (@realkate) November 14, 2017
9. A better look at the extra two from Kate’s tweet above.
10. Trudy is into it.
11. This seems to be the most common reaction Cards Against Humanity is getting.
— Tim Sporcic (@TimSporcic) November 14, 2017
12. John is a little protective.
— John Eddy 🏳️🌈 (@jaydeflix) November 14, 2017
13. Kyle has an interesting idea.
I don’t have a US shipping address so how about including the option to gift this to a randomly selected senator or congressperson?
— Kyle Barrow (@kylebarrow) November 14, 2017
14. Jeremy is thinking along the same lines.
15. Yeah, no need to drag them into this.
16.Tracy is a Trump supporter and quite disappointed. Cards Against Humanity have their answer ready.
17. Most Cards Against Humanity fans are not exactly on Tracy’s side.
18. Dustin channels a Trump tweet to sum up the debate.
19. And Kate sums it all up.
Did you know you can also follow us on Instagram?! You should!