Customer care is always more fun if you get a non-standard response.
1. And you thought Starbucks baristas had a hard time spelling names.
Sometimes it’s more fun to just lean into it.
It is a pretty difficult name.
Oh, our bad Lever. We promise to get it right one of these days
— Wendy’s (@Wendys) November 12, 2017
2. Sometimes the interactions can be a little… confusing.
3. Reunited and it feels so good.
Looks like your elf has been busy! Let us know if we can help you add a little more magic to your travels 😊😊😊
— JetBlue Airways (@JetBlue) November 23, 2017
4. Mercy does sound a little Christmassy, though.
Not everyone was as ready for the holidays as Jackie and Sainsbury’s.
5. Trying to burn a fastfood chain isn’t always a good idea…
Because they’re specialized in roasting.
Haha nice try wise guy furbies were released in 1998
— Carl’s Jr. (@CarlsJr) November 24, 2017
6. Emma had a little eggcident.
And the puns kept coming.
6. Well… thank god they’re here then.
7. Subway is always happy to help customers in need.
@SDSU_JMS @Nate_SDSU Pay up, prof
— SUBWAY® (@SUBWAY) November 28, 2017
THANK YOU! 🙌🏻He is probably on his way to pick up subs for us right now! @SubwayListens
— kayleighॐvenne (@kaayyys) November 28, 2017
8. In case you were wondering why Innocent juices taste a little holier these days…
9. And Burger King settled a debate.
Follow us on Instagram for even more social media goodness!