Today is a big day for fans of tv series Black Mirror. Season 4 of the biggest mind fuck on television is out on Netflix, and people are excited.
1. Some fans wait nonchalantly.
— J.S. (@JonJ_07) December 28, 2017
2. Others are cheerfully excited.
— izzy (@izzybullard) December 29, 2017
3. But not all fans are waiting patiently.
— Arsyn Penhallow (@nics_herondale) December 29, 2017
4. IT’S HAPPENING. EVERYBODY STAY CALM.
— Skip To The End (@sttepodcast) December 29, 2017
5. Black Mirror is a lot to take in.
me taking the whole night to mentally prepare myself for whatever black mirror season 4 bout to have in store for me pic.twitter.com/j5x93ePqFU
— nathan zed (@NathanZed) December 29, 2017
6. Just one, really. Well, maybe.
Is there a non-f*cked up episode of #BlackMirror ?
— Chocho Akimichi (@CookiieAssassin) December 22, 2017
7. Sometimes it’s hard to figure out whether the show is real or not.
I look forward to 15 years from now when we have to explain to people yet again that #blackmirror really was a fictional series not a doc.
— Tiernan Douieb (@TiernanDouieb) December 29, 2017
8. This video doesn’t make it much clearer either…
Happy New Year. pic.twitter.com/XvpfOzHAd1
— Black Mirror (@blackmirror) December 29, 2017
9. When Donald Trump got elected, the official Black Mirror account even had to confirm it wasn’t them.
This isn't an episode. This isn't marketing. This is reality.
— Black Mirror (@blackmirror) November 9, 2016
10. And the creator of the show would know.
Okay so this really *is* like a news story straight out of Black Mirror – right down to the ending. pic.twitter.com/RrFaQ4SH3W
— Charlie Brooker (@charltonbrooker) February 1, 2017
11. It’s easy to see where Apple got this idea.
— Black Mirror (@blackmirror) September 12, 2017
12. The show can be hard to figure out.
— サラ🌙🦇🎈 (@xvenomsx) December 26, 2017
13. This may not be about Black Mirror after all.
The scariest ending to this season of Black Mirror would be if it just cut to a live feed of everyone currently watching the show alone, surrounded by all the empty halo top ice cream containers and skinny pop crumbs all up in your beard and all over your disgusting body Steve
— Steve Zaragoza of The Valleyfolk (@stevezaragoza) December 29, 2017
14. It almost writes itself.
There should be a black mirror episode about how easy it is to tweet jokes about black mirror
— Aaron Chen (@aaronch3n) December 29, 2017
15. Actual live feed:
— Cameron Grant (@coolcam101) December 29, 2017
16. The fans are dedicated.
People that love OR hate The Last Jedi: everyone is free to their own taste and opinions!
People that don’t like Black Mirror: die in eternal hell
— K҉hail Anonymous (@KhailAnonymous) December 29, 2017
17. The answer is yes, Ajey.
Black mirror new season just released, should I spend another day in my bed 🤔 probably not but, still. Let's just see how the day goes 😂
— Ajey Nagar (@CarryMinati) December 29, 2017
18. People from all the ends of the Earth are dying to see it.
— Andrea (@Topbatman) December 29, 2017
19. No judgment here.
— RiotGrl ✨ (@ErinLea7) December 29, 2017
20. That looks about right.
watching black mirror moodboard pic.twitter.com/18QPNvSP2g
— girl (@ugsadkid) December 29, 2017
21. Happy Black Mirror Day, everyone.
season 4 of black mirror is out… my pussy isnt getting fucked but my mind is about to be
— vanessa (@mazapanessa) December 29, 2017
This is usually how it goes.
Pssst… Follow us on Instagram for even more social media goodness!