These days companies have access to a lot of information about their users. Some use it to personalize their services, others don’t. But then there are companies who use their data to reach out when it seems like something’s wrong.
1. Netflix noticed something remarkable in their user stats, and got a little worried.
2. Asked and answered.
Who hurt me? The person who decided to take It’s Always Sunny off of Netflix
— Lee Jackson (@LeeJacksonME) December 11, 2017
3. Jessica is afraid she might be the next one to get called out.
4. Kara is curious about her own stats
5. Andrew doesn’t trust it.
That’s pretty creepy @netflix. Is it in your Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy that you will collect and analyze viewing habits so that you can mock people via social media? Asking for a friend. #fb
— Andrew Strutt (@andrew_strutt) December 11, 2017
6. And Brandon knows why.
7. More people are taking the tweet VERY seriously.
— Grant Hamilton (@Gramiq) December 11, 2017
8. They’re just worried, that’s all.
9. Just make sure you call when you get home, Amanda.
That’s one royal mic drop.
Follow us on Instagram for EVEN MORE social media goodness!