December is always a stressful month for businesses with the holidays and all. That doesn’t mean they don’t have time for a little fun with their customers, fortunately.
1. Just try to understand, Heather.
2. That kid is a meme waiting to happen.
3. That’s one smelly surprise…
😂👌 – CB
— IKEA UK (@IKEAUK) December 10, 2017
4. Sometimes the social media managers are as confused as we are.
5. This started out jokingly…
And then it took a turn…
6. Linzi had a bad experience: her Star Wars bags got stolen at Sainsbury’s.
The Force is strong with the response she got from Sainsbury’s.
7. This needs to happen and it needs to be filmed.
8. So THAT’s why they call it that.
9. How do you do, fellow kids?
10. Netflix just wants to cheer Chandler up a bit.
But hey, they’re not perfect themselves either.
i realize the ears are too far to the left. it took me 16 hours to make this just accept it and move on
— Netflix US (@netflix) December 28, 2017
Follow us on Instagram for EVEN MORE great stuff from the world of social media!