We’ve known 3D for quite a while, but as we speak the internet is going crazy about a TikTok-video which makes you experience 3D without the 3D-glasses. First of all, we advise you to watch this on your smartphone. Secondly, the only thing you need to do is hold your hand in front of your eye, and make sure to look very closely to your screen with your other eye. What you will experience is spectacular. So, give it a go!
1. We’re talking about this particular tweet:
cover one eye and get close to the screen https://t.co/KOLkvpcgqV
— hero🇩🇴 (@herolynikcube4) September 2, 2019
2. A lot of people are responding to the video.
omg thank you for this experience 😭
— Josh 🇸🇻 (@OBXURITY) September 3, 2019
That was magical af pic.twitter.com/zOtL7MHcef
— Ivycado 🥑✨ (@IvyKungu) September 3, 2019
3. They share their experiences and tips.
I just did this in a dark room. I felt like I was traveling the galaxy.
— Ace High (@acehaa) September 3, 2019
4. Some can’t get enough of it…
That trip wasn’t long enough pic.twitter.com/bO7N5sSzux
— T👑 (@Blasian__Tee) September 3, 2019
5. But others don’t seem to find it very special.
I see this daily when I get up to fast 😂
— Caleb Adams (@CalebAdamss) September 3, 2019
6. If you did it correctly, you are currently looking like this:
— Aniq ⎊ (@RaniqDesigns) September 3, 2019
7. In case you wanted to try again, this person made a looped version.
I had to loop it pic.twitter.com/a3nn2T87te
— Sir Jackson ♠️ (@Jax_MrKC) September 3, 2019
By the way, are you following our Instagram page yet?