While grocery shopping it is convenient to carry a bag with you. And since Thailand is banning plastic bags, people have to come up with alternatives. So grab your suitcases, cones and other containerish objects, because we’re taking a trip to the supermarket and maybe you’ll get inspired.
1. It starts with this tweet as the viral eyecatcher.
2. And there’s more.
who’s uncle….. pic.twitter.com/3ah73XC2i1
— siam (@sihamese) January 4, 2020
3. People think of the craziest alternatives.
I want to add my favorite picture of this ban to this thread. Lmaoooooo pic.twitter.com/HSfKRuXDX8
— 𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔲𝔱 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 🍩 (@badassfalin) January 5, 2020
4. And it works.
— Moonshine ™ (@DoubleRHenrry) January 5, 2020
5. This basket holds enough space for the whole shelf of Yakult.
add to the thread 😂 creds: lowcostcosplay pic.twitter.com/0cEIjmYHkY
— laila is ia🌿 (@chuuyayaya) January 5, 2020
6. If you like it then you shoulda put a cage on it.
my personal favourite hahah pic.twitter.com/mfEt3pKuIn
— joe (@joe91826478) January 5, 2020
7. When you think it can’t get more outrageous, there’s this guy.
I just can’t 💀💀💀 https://t.co/6L5lQsDUTj pic.twitter.com/jrnbxbl3HC
— คิ้กคั้กคุก (@AeWSos56) January 5, 2020
8. When the supermarket is too crowded..
— Dayy (@Heyy_ItsLola) January 5, 2020
9. Food, just in case.
Iconic 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/nEBSp48RDC
— Beat People With Kindness™ ✋ (@calumydiahood) January 5, 2020
10. But, even though others think it’s funny and creative, this employee is not having it.
“I’m done with all of you” pic.twitter.com/XWJMsK5roG
— 🔭 (@zubeneschamalli) January 5, 2020
Also read: These people describing grocery shopping is everything we all go through
By the way, are you following our Instagram page yet?