McDonald’s is one of the biggest fastfood chains in the world. Despite their already huge popularity, there has always been one group of people they’ve never been able to feed: vegans. Until now, that is…
1. Here’s a video from LADBible to tell you all about McDonald’s new invention.
2. Let the vegan jokes begin…
3. It’s not an unlikely scenario.
[McDonald's Drive Thru]
-Welcome to McDonalds how may I help you?
"I'd like a McVegan"
-Ok is that it?
— Top Third Ag🇺🇸 (@TopThird) January 8, 2018
4. Tony’s burn doesn’t work for a specific reason.
5. Hamish thought he had a was making a good point against vegans, but ended up getting roasted himself.
6. “Well have fun.”
7. Jeff’s smartass question gets shut down.
8. WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT DREAMS, TOM… but yeah probably not.
9. People in Sweden are loving it.
10. And America is getting jealous that the McVegan is only available in Europe for now.
WHY DOES EUROPE GET ALL THE COOL VEGAN FOOD (such as vegan cheese at pizza chains and the McVegan) BEFORE THE UNITED STATES pic.twitter.com/NrI2qcNfh5
— C⛄️LLIN Ⓥ (@collinrenfro) January 14, 2018
11. And Canada is getting desperate as well.
— Ursula 💐 (@littleshebear3) January 5, 2018
12. Unfortunately they’re going to have to be patient.
Following successful trials in Finland, McDonald’s first-ever vegan burger, the McVegan, became a permanent menu item in Finland and Sweden on December 28. It’s too early to say whether the McVegan will be launched in other countries. Stay tuned!
— McDonald’s (@McDonalds) January 8, 2018
13. And finally, somebody please call 911, because Amy just straight-up murdered Mitch.
Follow us on Instagram for more gems from the world of social media.