Every year, big brands pay millions of dollars to air commercials during the Superbowl. This can lead to truly epic commercials, like the one from Doritos and Mountain Dew. Dodge Ram, however, spent a whole lot of money on an ad that wasn’t particularly well received…
1. Watch Dodge Ram’s unfortunate decision here:
2. People watching were not pleased.
— Afton (@notfaaa) February 5, 2018
3. Priorities, priorities…
4. Damned sportsball at it again.
5. It’s a bit of a contrast.
“The evils of capitalism are as real as the evils of militarism and evils of racism” — Real MLK Jr, 3/3/1967
Buy Dodge trucks — Fake MLK Jr, 2/4/2018
— Judd Legum (@JuddLegum) February 5, 2018
6. As he would have wanted.
7. A simply put note for Dodge:
8. Tim is not wrong.
9. You can read that part here:
— Kate Aronoff (@KateAronoff) February 5, 2018
10. Greg raises a good question.
11. In case you were wondering whether MLK’s children are okay with it…
— Be A King (@BerniceKing) February 5, 2018
12. Dodge might as well have gone all the way.
13. It would be a missed opportunity.
Does the Martin Luther King Jr. Dodge come with the Rosa Parallel Parks assist feature? Because if not you can keep it.
— Travon Free (@Travon) February 5, 2018
14. Charles can’t help but Ram this pun in there.
15. We now go live to Dodge headquarters…
— NUFF (@nuffsaidNY) February 5, 2018
Follow us on Instagram for more gems from the world of social media!