A new TikTok trend taking over the platform shows what people who work in retail actually think when they’re on the job. Scott Seiss has gained over 230.000 followers on TikTok by posting videos of him where he pretends to work at IKEA and responds to common customer complaints. Scott’s videos are extremely relatable for everyone who’s ever worked in retail and people love his content.
1. One of the most annoying questions from a customer is probably this one.
2. Guess you should have showed up earlier then.
3. And then there’s also the ones that show up ten minutes before the store opens.
4. Always the same stupid jokes.
5. If our manpower would allow it we obviously would have.
6. In other words: just leave me alone.
7. There’s no one stopping you.
8. People are loving Scott’s content.
9. And lastly just one more, because they’re so fun.
By the way, are you following our Instagram page yet?
Dit bericht bekijken op Instagram