Ever since it was founded, NASA has been busy with unraveling the mysteries of the universe. Sometimes they don’t have the time to look into their discoveries. That’s where the internet comes in. Surely that’ll only get them serious suggestions… right?
1. Here’s NASA’s picture showing some odd patterns on the surface of Mars.
2. Someone had to do it.
Can’t believe I was first tbh pic.twitter.com/vejddF9pbW
— Nick (@FrvnkLight) April 5, 2018
3. Because, let’s face it…
4.Star Wars fan Andrew knows who we can definitely rule out.
4. Another one struck from the list.
5. Honestly… not a bad guess.
— Dr. Grandayy 🏥 (@grande1899) April 5, 2018
6. Whoa, turns out he did some weird stuff before they rescued him.
— αmαndα (@amxndascott) April 5, 2018
7. Molly, however, does have a serious theory.
8. Benjamin does, too… oh no, never mind.
From other images taken these clear signs that there was water so I’ll say martian hot tub 🛀
— 24/7 HipHop News (@BenjaminEnfield) April 6, 2018
9. But Nia, how can you be so sure there have never been any garbage cans on Mars?
10. And more importantly, how did NASA get their hands on it?
11. This makes more sense.
12. Ladies and gentlemen, we’ve figured it out.
— ismael qasem (@iqasem32) April 5, 2018
Thanks for the tip, Lex!
(Header image via)
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram!