Outdoor apparel company Moosejaw Mountaineering may have the strangest and funniest social media manager there is.
1. They tweet the most random things.
I miss dinosaurs.
— Moosejaw (@MoosejawMadness) October 26, 2017
2. They even hide jokes in their Facebook banner.
3. Their Instagram is a sight to behold as well.
4. The social media manager is brutally honest.
I was drawing a two-headed fish instead of taking notes in a meeting. My boss just asked me to email him my notes. Ugh. pic.twitter.com/MxetcX59Il
— Moosejaw (@MoosejawMadness) October 24, 2017
5. When Moosejaw can’t find a good location for their photoshoots, they find creative solutions.
6. At least they plan things in advance.
I scheduled this tweet before the Lions game. Boy, that was either a good or bad game today.
— Moosejaw (@MoosejawMadness) October 15, 2017
7. Moosejaw doesn’t shy away from political statements.
8. Nobody has better captions for their photos.
9. The creativity is hard to deny.
10. They subtweet their colleagues sometimes.
Shoes tell a lot about a person. Running shoes = healthy, active person. Slippers = why is that person wearing slippers to work?
— Moosejaw (@MoosejawMadness) August 24, 2017
11. They post more elaborate office stories on Facebook.
12. They’re truly legendary.
What are you waiting for? Follow these weirdos.