Being a student can be kind of stressful, that’s for sure. This girl wanted to share exactly how she’s experiencing med school so far, and it didn’t go unnoticed. Students on Twitter flocked together to share their own mental breakdown-pics and the results definetely don’t disappoint. So, dear students: you’re not alone.
1. So this student decides to share this before and after pictures:
here’s a pic of me on my first day of med school and a pic of me from this week pic.twitter.com/pWjkuINbT7
— 𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 (@ariesgodmother) February 4, 2019
2. Her tweet explodes and soon after, the first students followed her example with pictures of their own.
First day vs last week 😘 pic.twitter.com/khPrXwiMi3
— 𝐊𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐋 – ⴽⵓⵙⵉⵍ (@kusscous) February 5, 2019
3. The smile is fake, the tears are real.
Mmmm. Relatable. First day vs this week 🤪 pic.twitter.com/3uRI7a2V88
— amy (@amyduvall_) February 5, 2019
4. This one’s in a pretty bad state.
— Rose, M. (@MalismMaggie) February 5, 2019
5. And they keep on coming.
You mean this? pic.twitter.com/0hTlLZxDFZ
— clarissabeth (@clarissa_beth) February 4, 2019
6. All innocence has been drained from their eyes.
First year of nursing vs. last pic.twitter.com/ArO62gvs4B
— Elle Tsamas (@elletsamas) February 5, 2019
7. Transformation Tuesday gone wrong.
— um yeehaw🤠 (@AshleyKeshaa) February 5, 2019
8. Her mouth really conveys the right feeling.
I sent this to my sister and the response was just “oh no… too real” pic.twitter.com/tlxRiWIzYA
— Cecile Rousseau (@rousseau1999) February 5, 2019
9. Can’t even notice a difference. Really.
I mean…. What a difference a week can make right? pic.twitter.com/2g5UE87yWQ
— Leah Bulleit (@leah_hollyn) February 5, 2019
10. This one HAS to be a different person.
Same happened with me in dental school pic.twitter.com/BLqS0NqF7Q
— claudia (@claudiabenzo) February 5, 2019
11. Let’s just say that at least they have eachother to share their sorrow?
— Ray. (@Ray_Banned) February 5, 2019
By the way, are you following our Instagram page yet?