School rules that just don’t make any sense. We all know one or two we had our school maintain or you might be in the middle of you school days right now. No chewing gum, no hat in class, no toilet visits without asking for permission first. Sounds familiar doesn’t it? But if you thought those rules were pointless, you haven’t seen these ones yet. Some schools take rules to another level. Reddit collected a few of them and they make you wonder how on earth they came up with them.
1. For starters these new ‘chairs’. Doesn’t even come close to a chair if you ask us.
2. Sounds pretty old-fashioned.
3. Even nail polish is seen as “unprofessional”.
4. You want to grow a beard? That’s forbidden.
6. This school totally asked for it.
7. An insane rule once again.
8. Apparently that wasn’t the only school who thought about it like that.
9. And those classroom clocks never work either so that’s helpful.
10. Say bye bye to lunch time!
11. And that’s what you get for coming up some pretty useless rules.
By the way, are you following our Instagram page yet?
Dit bericht bekijken op Instagram