We don’t always notice it anymore, but all of us know the feeling when opening a bag of crisps and the inside looking like half of it has been eaten already. This is just one of many examples where the packaging looks promising but once opened, the inside isn’t at all. Even though we all know these are marketing trics, sometimes the level of deception is so real you’re not sure whether to laugh or to cry. Below you will find a small selection of such cheating packs and other shameless product designs, which have been collected on Reddit among others.
1. The quantity of Snickers you get when buying two seperate ones is way better than its so called ’two-in-one’.
2. Only the product developers will know what ‘XL’ means.
3. Never trust the viewing window.
4. Clearly there wasn’t going to be a huge chocolate bar inside of here, but the amount of mini’s could’ve easily been doubled.
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
5. Maybe it’s meant for taking notes?
6. Nobody wants blue pens only.
7. Apparently these chocolates also maintain social distancing.
8. Such a shame, all that extra packaging.
9. That’s not fair.
10. The image on the packaging will forever win from reality.
11. Nice golden touch! But only on the first one though.
12. Zero percent silk, 100 percent disappointment.
13. You need quite some spatial awareness for this one.
14. Also foodstands can’t be trusted.
15. Even though de consumer isn’t deceived here, the way they decided to pack raises questions.
By the way, are you following our Instagram page yet?
Dit bericht bekijken op Instagram