Nathan Pyle, writer and illustrator, is the owner of an Instagram account called Strange Planet. He creates and posts little comics about aliens doing strange things, which really are all ‘regular things’ us humans do that don’t make sense. Taken out of context, these can be really funny:
1. When you boil down tidying the house to its core, it’s kind of strange.
2. So are birthdays.
3. We enjoy damaging our skin.
4. Also, we have a weird way of confirming agreements.
5. We eat hot water with bird when we are sick.
6. Nothing could be more romantic than wounded organs.
7. At least we know how to pick our pets.
8. And how to take care of them.
9. We need to ingest hydration cilinders to survive.
10. But we also ingest things that aren’t good for us.
11. It’s definitely accurate to call exercise a letdown.
12. Haven’t we all ever regretted emotional investment?
13. If you think about it, telling people the measurements of infants is really odd.
14. Everyone could use a mutual limb enclosure sometimes.
15. Will these comics cease to exist? We definitely hope not.
By the way, are you following our Instagram page yet?