Seeing people fight on social media can be tough. But when it’s done creatively, it’s very entertaining. Carl’s Jr. and Subway keep it classy.
1. Carl’s Jr. sent comedian Kurt Braunohler to a subway to ask people some questions about eating in subways.
2. James thinks he can profit from this.
Do I get a prize if I eat a $5 All Star Meal in a @SUBWAY?
— lowercvse (@jamesdshone) October 25, 2017
3. Subway won’t let him, though.
How about a high five?
— Subway Listens (@SubwayListens) October 25, 2017
4. Their offer is still pretty generous.
5. Especially considering what Subway implies with this.
Agree w/ @Subway on this one. Our $5 All Star Meal is the best value around….especially in a Subway.
— Carl’s Jr. (@CarlsJr) October 25, 2017
6. They realized it a couple of days later.
— SUBWAY® (@SUBWAY) October 30, 2017
7. Subway fan Memo is loving it.
Throwing so much shade you’re like a hundred year old oak tree. This is why I love subway.
— Memo GraDEADa (@memothegreatest) October 30, 2017
8. And Subway is proud.
I’ve got the rings to prove it, baby
— Subway Listens (@SubwayListens) October 30, 2017
9. In the end, Carl’s Jr. does feel bad about it and apologizes… sort of.
— Carl’s Jr. (@CarlsJr) October 30, 2017
That was cold.