Are world events getting you down? Feeling a little sad about the whole thing? Well, fear not. The quokka is here to cheer you right up.
1. Meet the quokka, an Australian animal that radiates happiness.
2. Let’s take a closer look at those happy faces.
3. More people felt inspired to share their own Quokka pictures.
I never got to visit Rottnest Island when I was in Australia… My sister went however and she sent me her quokka selfies. pic.twitter.com/cfRHAJrVUM
— Snickerdoodle (@Snicks_Goldmane) December 19, 2017
4. Keep ‘em coming.
Just dropping my own in here pic.twitter.com/jTTovPk442
— Ross Mcclelland (@rossisacoolguy) December 20, 2017
5. THERE’S VIDEO, PEOPLE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
For those who wanna see a quokka in action, busy nibbling on a leaf 😍 pic.twitter.com/7YriawSFdV
— Akif Keith (@AkifKeith) December 20, 2017
6. If you ever encounter one, please be careful.
I went ahead and looked this up to see what tragic twist this has, and it’s not too bad.
They like people, but they’re vulnerable to extinction and pretty much only live on that island so you can’t touch them and shouldn’t feed them.https://t.co/xlBk03qCBU
— Poly Jolly Christmas (@Dennywhere) December 19, 2017
Why am I crying pic.twitter.com/X9RnTBjESW
— Dee (@MasterPimpin_) December 19, 2017
Pssst… follow us on Instagram for even more social media goodness!