Ach ja, wenn die Familie Social Media für sich entdeckt, kann das die schönsten Formen annehmen. Aber der Reihe nach.
1. Es hat alles mit diesem Posting von Robbie Tripp zu tun, der seine kurvige Frau trotz/wegen ihrer Kurven liebt und das öffentlich kund tut.
|| I love this woman and her curvy body. As a teenager, I was often teased by my friends for my attraction to girls on the thicker side, ones who were shorter and curvier, girls that the average (basic) bro might refer to as "chubby" or even "fat." Then, as I became a man and started to educate myself on issues such as feminism and how the media marginalizes women by portraying a very narrow and very specific standard of beauty (thin, tall, lean) I realized how many men have bought into that lie. For me, there is nothing sexier than this woman right here: thick thighs, big booty, cute little side roll, etc. Her shape and size won't be the one featured on the cover of Cosmopolitan but it's the one featured in my life and in my heart. There's nothing sexier to me than a woman who is both curvy and confident; this gorgeous girl I married fills out every inch of her jeans and is still the most beautiful one in the room. Guys, rethink what society has told you that you should desire. A real woman is not a porn star or a bikini mannequin or a movie character. She's real. She has beautiful stretch marks on her hips and cute little dimples on her booty. Girls, don't ever fool yourself by thinking you have to fit a certain mold to be loved and appreciated. There is a guy out there who is going to celebrate you for exactly who you are, someone who will love you like I love my Sarah. || photo cred: @kaileehjudd
2. Das finden aber nicht alle so super feministisch. Die WELT zum Beispiel.
3. Facebook-User Marcus wollte dazu eigentlich was Sinnvolles posten…
4. …doch Sylvia disst ihn mal eben so gegen die Wand. Der Nachname – ein Zufall?
5. Die WELT will wissen: Who the f**k ist Diss-Queen Sylvia?
6. Marcus klärt auf.
7. Ob Marcus tatsächliche Freundin die Konversation so erheiternd findet?
8. Sie hat anscheinend Humor.
9. Immerhin kann eine zuletzt lachen: Savage Sylvia.
Wer so eine Mutter hat, brauch keine Trolls.